- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a saucepan heat ghee butter, add in chopped onions and mushrooms (any kind) sauté until brown
- Put mushroom and onion mix on the side to cool (completely cool off)
- In bowl, beat together eggs, milk, ghee butter, salt, and pepper until well-blended. Add in cooled mushroom and onion mixture.
- Pour into greased pie plate or 10.5″ au gratin dish.
- Sprinkle with fresh herbs or parsley flakes and your choice of cheese evenly over top.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until set and golden brown.