Almond Ghee Butter works best with this recipe.
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Almond Ghee butter
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 and 3/4 cup all purpose flour or coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line muffin tin with cupcake liners. Set aside.
- In medium size bowl combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Whisk the dry ingredients together to incorporate. Set aside.
- In mixing bowl add the ghee butter and add in the sugar
- Add in the vanilla extract and add in the eggs one at a time, mixing in between.
- Slowly add in 1/3 of the dry ingredients, then 1/3 of the milk. Mix with a rubber spatula gently, just until most of the flour is incorporated, not fully mixed. Continue with this method until all the milk and dry ingredients are added. Don’t over-mix.
- Scoop the batter into the cupcake liners filling them about 2/3 full.
- Bake for 15-16 minutes until fully cooked, tops will be golden and a toothpick inserted into the center will come out clean.
- Once out of oven using a spoon, cover cupcake tops with Almond Ghee Butter and serve warm with a spoon of jam.