Recipes Made By Esther Remington
1 pound baby spinach
Heaping ½ cup chopped onion
1 can (15.5 oz.) garbanzo beans or chickpeas
1 Tbsp minced garlic
1 can (13.5 oz) coconut milk
1 tbsp tomato sauce
1/2 tbsp. Garam Masala
¼ tsp. Ground Ginger
½ tsp. Chili Powder
½ tsp. Curry Powder
1) Start by preheating your pan to medium. Once heated add a tbsp water and add
the spinach in batches cooking until the spinach has wilted.
2) Once the spinach has wilted, add to a drainer and leave in sink to drain out any
3) Add one tbsp. Celtic Sea Salt Gourmet Ghee to pan. Add your heaping ½ cup of
chopped onion. Drain and rinse your chickpeas and add to pan with onion.
4) Reduce heat to medium low and add your tomato sauce, garlic and spices;
garam masala, chili powder, curry powder, and ground ginger. Stir until
5) Once your spinach has drained, move to a cutting board and roughly chop.
6) Add chopped spinach to your pan and stir to incorporate.
7) Add can of coconut milk and bring mixture to a boil. Cover and reduce heat to
simmer for 20 minutes; stirring every 5 minutes.
8) Garnish with cilantro, green onion and fresh lemon wedges.