Recipes By Esther Remington
For the Donuts:
1 cup & 2 tbsp almond meal
2 tsp baking powder
1 very ripe banana
2 tbsp organic maple syrup
2 tbsp Gourmet Ghee in Cinnamon
For the Frosting:
¼ cup cream cheese
1 tbsp Gourmet Ghee in Cinnamon
2 tbsp organic brown coconut sugar
A few tsp. milk/ cashew milk or hot water.
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine one cup & 2 tbsp almond meal in a bowl with 2 tsp.
baking powder. Set aside.
2) In another bowl mix your wet ingredients; add one very ripe banana, one egg, and 2 tbsp
organic maple syrup. Mash together.
3) Melt your 2 tbsp of cinnamon gourmet ghee and add to your wet mixture. Stir to combine.
4) Add your wet ingredients to your almond meal and baking powder. Mix thoroughly.
5) Spoon batter into a cake pop mold, or if you don’t have a mold, freeze batter for one hour and
then shape into small balls.
6) Bake donut holes for 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees until edges are slightly browned. Let them
cool for 15 minutes.
7) While your donut holes cool, make your frosting. For your frosting, microwave ¼ cup cream
cheese (dairy free is fine), 1 tbsp cinnamon ghee, and 2 tbsp organic coconut brown sugar in a
bowl. Mix together and add a few teaspoons milk, hot water or cashew milk until desired
8) Drizzle donut holes with frosting and add any additional brown coconut sugar or cinnamon on